The versatile and dependable MAKO® 204 CC is ready for everything from patrolling the beaches to targeting sailfish. The aggressive Deep V hull slices through choppy seas, and the hull/deck joint is chemically bonded and mechanically fastened with stainless steel fasteners every 6"—it's truly built stronger than it has to be.
This superior offshore fishing craft features bow seating at port and starboard with storage beneath, a forward-console cushioned seat with a 21-gallon baitwell beneath and a swim platform—making it welcoming for both anglers and families.
- Backed by MAKO® Assurance 5+Life—the best factory warranty in saltwater boats
- Hull/deck chemically bonded, fastened 360° w/316 stainless fasteners & injected w/expanding foam
- NEW Mercury® SmartCraft® digital gauges & FUSION stereo w/2 speakers
- NEW molded-in swim platform w/retractable stainless-steel ladder
- Center console w/electronics mounting surface, stainless steel grab rail, acrylic windscreen & storage below
- Deluxe flip-flop helm seat w/72-qt. (68.14 L) cooler & forward-console seat w/21-gal. (79.49 L) baitwell
- 124-qt. (117.35 L) in-floor storage compartment
- Self-bailing cockpit w/non-skid deck surface & under-gunnel port & starboard rod racks
- Port & starboard bow seating w/80-qt. (75.71 L) insulated storage w/gravity drains
- Custom-matched, tandem-axle aluminum trailer w/brakes