The MAKO® 21 LTS is an aggressive inshore predator that's ready for any challenge. Built to specs supplied by professional redfish anglers, it sports our patented RAPID PLANING SYSTEM™ (RPS) transom, which gets you on plane fast, increases motor efficiency and increases top-end speed by feeding air-free water directly into the prop.
The hull/deck is chemically bonded 360° and mechanically fastened every 6" with stainless fasteners for a lifetime of durability. And the 21 LTS comes standard with a tandem-axle aluminum trailer and Mercury® 150HP outboard.
- Backed by MAKO® Assurance 5+Life—the best factory warranty in saltwater boats
- RAPID PLANING SYSTEM™ (RPS) hull design for quick holeshots & sharp handling
- 100% composite construction for a lifetime of rugged durability
- Raised bow & aft casting decks w/diamond-patterned non-skid surface
- 2 bow dry storage areas & bow port & starboard seats/storage boxes
- Closed-molded fiberglass console w/2 rod holders & a removable 72-qt. (68.14 L) cooler/fishbox
- Anodized aluminum helm seat frame w/4-rod rocket launcher & removable 94-qt. (88.96 L) cooler w/integrated seat cushion
- Aft 30-gal. (113.56 L) aerated livewell w/Pro-Air® system
- 8" (20.32 cm) hydraulic jack plate
- Custom-matched aluminum trailer