With its aggressive Deep V hull and interior creature comforts, the MAKO® 214 CC is the ideal balance of fishing performance and family convenience. Bow, forward console and aft seating adds comfort for family and friends, and the optional deck filler expands the forward lounge area.
The versatile 214 CC is overbuilt for safety and comfort. It rides on the legendary MAKO Deep V hull, which dominates chop with its aggressive deadrise and throws down spray with its reverse chines, resulting in a smooth, dry and stable ride. All this, and it's backed by the best factory warranty in saltwater boats—the MAKO Assurance.
- Backed by MAKO® Assurance 5+Life—the best factory warranty in saltwater boats
- Hull/deck chemically bonded, fastened 360° w/316 stainless fasteners & injected w/expanding foam
- NEW aft stern seating w/folding center backrest, removable bow cushions/backrests & 360° coaming bolsters
- NEW Mercury® SmartCraft® digital gauges & interior courtesy lights
- NEW molded-in swim platform w/retractable stainless-steel ladder
- Under-gunnel port & starboard rod racks for 6 rods
- Center console w/electronics mounting surface, Ritchie Navigation® Voyager compass, stainless steel grab rail, acrylic windscreen & storage
- Leaning post helm seat & removable forward-console seat w/72-qt. (79.49 L) cooler
- 210-qt. (198.73 L) in-deck storage w/recess for 5-gal. (18.93 L) bucket
- Port & starboard bow seating w/108-qt. (102.21 L) insulated storage w/drains below
- Non-skid surface on walking flats, foredeck, gunnel tops, sole, stern platform & hatch covers