The MAKO® 334 CC combines performance, style, quality and comfort to feed your passion for sportfishing safely and smoothly.
This spacious offshore fishing boat offers a versatile interior, as well as the overbuilt durability that has made MAKO legendary for half a century. It’s built on a hand-laid, 24°-deadrise Deep V hull with a unique notched transom for optimal performance and efficiency. Powered with up to 1,200 horsepower, the 334 slices through the chop, rides dry and smooth and has the range to handle any offshore quest.
It comes standard with a Garmin® electronics package, two 34-gal. livewells with rounded corners and constant pressurization, a leaning post with a freshwater sink, a marine stereo, two 290-qt. in-deck coolers, a walk-in head and a tuna/dive door.
- Backed by MAKO® Assurance 5+Life—the best factory warranty in saltwater boats
- Available as Standard, Family Edition or Sportfish Edition
- Hand-laid, 24°-deadrise Deep V hull for the legendary dry & smooth MAKO ride
- CZone® digital switching w/comprehensive electrical-monitoring system
- Mercury® JPO (Joystick Piloting for Outboards) & Skyhook® auto-positioning GPS
- Fiberglass leaning post w/armrest, backrest, flip-up cushion, freshwater sink & multiple storage options for bait & tackle
- Two 290-qt. (274.44 L) insulated port & starboard aft in-deck fishboxes w/Gulper macerator pumps
- Tuna/dive/boarding door w/stowable stainless steel dive ladder
- Two 34-gal. (128.7 L) rounded, aft livewells w/angled fills & friction-hinged acrylic lids
- Electroplated Sea Chest keeps 4 pumps submerged for cooler running & longer life