The agile and shallow-drafting MAKO® Pro Skiff 15 CC rides smooth and dry thanks to our patented Advanced Inverted V (AIV) hull. With a wide beam, it's also extremely stable and packs a lot of handy features.
The strong design of the Pro Skiff 15 consists of the hull and deck liner that are chemically and mechanically bonded together, and then filled with expanding foam to create one unitized structure with excellent flotation and rigidity. It comes standard with a hot-dipped galvanized trailer, a Mercury outboard and the industry-leading MAKO Assurance 5+Life warranty.
- Backed by MAKO® Assurance 5+Life—the best factory warranty in saltwater boats
- MAKO®-exclusive Advanced Inverted V (AIV) hull w/anti-spray bow for a smooth, stable & dry ride
- 100% composite construction for a lifetime of rugged durability
- 1-piece gelcoated fiberglass deck liner injected w/expanding closed-cell foam for flotation, added strength & a quiet ride
- Bow raised non-skid casting deck w/large, lockable storage & anchor locker
- Forward-console seat w/molded-in grab handles & 8-gal. (30.28 L) aerated baitwell
- Center console w/5 vertical rod holders, acrylic windscreen, stainless steel grab rail, space for mounting optional electronics & below-console storage
- Rotomolded, removable Orion® 65-qt. (61.51 L) foam-filled helm seat/cooler w/superior ice-keeping ability
- 2-tone high-density marine-grade vinyl upholstery w/composite substrates
- Custom-matched hot-dipped galvanized trailer