The TAHOE® 1950 deck boat invites you to experience summer the right one—on the water in the pleasurable company of family and/or friends.
Just load up the crew (there’s room for 10 total!) and all their gear, crank the throttle up and enjoy the power supplied by the Mercury® outboard as you set a course for away. At your destination, the lounge seating throughout is perfect for lounging away the day (under the standard Bimini or in the sun at the bow, your call). You can even set up the table for a picnic!
Not content to just sit idle? The 1950 has fore and aft swim platforms with telescoping ladders for jumping in, and a ski tow pylon for high-flying watersports action.
- POWERGLIDE® fiberglass hull w/HYDROSTEP® lifting strakes
- Bow platform w/anchor locker & 4-step, telescoping boarding ladder
- Wraparound bow lounge w/storage below & 11-gal. (41.64 L) insulated livewell
- Refreshment center w/sink
- NEW stereo w/Bluetooth® input & 4 speakers
- In-floor wakeboard/ski locker
- Removable table w/storage area & 2 mounting locations
- Aft L-lounge w/storage, including tow rope rack & removable 36-qt. (34.07 L) cooler
- Color-keyed Bimini top w/drop-down changing curtain
- Aft swim platform w/4-step, telescoping boarding ladder