Do you want plenty of room for up to 11 people, but don’t want to sacrifice the performance of a fiberglass sport boat? You need to check out the TAHOE® 2150 deck boat, then!
At 21’ 1” long with an 8’ 6” beam, this boat is loaded with plenty of seating space for everyone you want to share the fun with, as well as plenty of storage for all their gear. As with all TAHOE models, the storage compartments are even finished gelcoat to allow for easy cleanup. It even comes with a removable table that can be set up at two convenient locations for eating (yes, there’s even a carry-on cooler standard for keeping food and drinks cold).
And in regard to that performance, this deck boat delivers in spades! It is available with up to a 225HP Mercury® outboard, which works perfectly in tandem with our POWERGLIDE® hull design to produce the performance you need to get up and cruise, or even to do watersports (check out that tournament-style ski tow pylon!).
- POWERGLIDE® fiberglass hull w/HYDROSTEP® lifting strakes
- Bow platform w/anchor locker & 4-step, telescoping boarding ladder
- Wraparound bow lounge seating w/molded-in storage & 15-gal. (56.78 L) insulated livewell
- Port refreshment center w/sink, pull-out sprayer & 5-gal. (18.93 L) freshwater tank
- Stereo w/Bluetooth® & 4 speakers
- In-floor wakeboard/ski locker
- Removable table w/storage area & dual mounting locations
- Aft L-lounge w/molded-in storage, including ski rope holder & removable 36-qt. (34.07 L) cooler
- Color-keyed Bimini top w/drop-down changing curtain
- Aft swim platforms w/4-step, telescoping boarding ladder & removable ski tow pylon