With the TAHOE® 450 TF, you get an affordable runabout that is easy to tow and extremely versatile.
At 18’ 5” long with an overall package weight of just over 3,000 lbs., the 450 TF is great for families towing their boat to and from the water. But, don’t let its nimble size deceive you. This boat still packs features for ski-and-fish versatility.
For the sport enthusiasts, aft swim platforms with a telescoping ladder and plenty of storage for gear do just the trick. And for the anglers, a Minn Kota® trolling motor, aerated livewell and removable fishing chairs all come standard.
- POWERGLIDE® fiberglass hull w/HYDROSTEP® lifting strakes
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 12V, 55-lb. (24.9 kg) thrust, 54" (1.37 m) shaft, removable trolling motor w/wireless remote
- Fore & aft non-skid fishing positions w/2 removable fishing seats w/storage bags
- 10-gal. (37.85 L) insulated, aerated livewell
- NEW stereo w/Bluetooth® input & 2 speakers
- Driver & passenger bucket seats w/slide & swivel
- Full-width aft seating w/insulated molded-in storage & space for optional removable cooler
- Full-width aft sunpad w/storage, including ski rope holder
- Port & starboard aft swim platforms w/4-step telescoping boarding ladder
- Custom-fit, single-axle trailer w/powder-coated GALVASHIELD® Impact, disc brakes & swing-away tongue