The all-welded TRACKER® GRIZZLY® 1754 Jon is a rugged and versatile aluminum fishing and utility boat. At 17' 1" long and with a generous 6' 6" beam, it's very spacious and provides a large bow deck with a lockable compartment. It's also stable, making it ideal for hunting, fishing or bowfishing.
The 1754 Jon has a thick .190 aluminum cockpit floor. The entire cockpit and deck floors are covered in the textured SURE TREAD™ surface, which provides a non-slip surface. The 7°-deadrise Mod V hull provides a smooth, dry ride, and it's finished with our exclusive Forest Green powdercoat. And like all TRACKER boats, it’s backed by the TRACKER Promise—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats.
- Backed by the TRACKER® PROMISE—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- Lockable, top-loading bow deck storage compartment
- 100% aluminum, wood-free construction
- VERSATRACK® mounting channel (see accessory options under Features/Options tab)
- Exclusive Forest Green Sure Tread™ powder-coat (optional Grassland or Woodland camo)
- 7° deadrise, all-welded Mod V hull for great handling & a smoother, drier ride
- Stringer system & transom welded into the .100 5052 aluminum alloy hull
- Welded-in, foam-filled interior side walls for quieter ride & structural strength
- 2 built-in seat pedestal bases bow & aft (seats optional)