The TRACKER® TARGA™ V-18 WT (walk-thru) is a boat built by fishermen for fishermen. Designed to take on the worst that big northern lakes can dish out, it sports a 25%-thicker, .125” marine-grade aluminum hull, stringer and box-beam transom for 2020 for a rock-solid ride in rough water. The TARGA V-18 WTfeatures three massive rod compartments for rods up to 9’ and 49 gallons of livewell space—plus a powerful Mercury® FourStroke outboard, a 24V Minn Kota™ trolling motor and a Lowrance® fishfinder.
Finally, for your peace of mind, TARGA V-18 WT is backed by the TRACKER PROMISE—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats, with a lifetime hull/structure/deck warranty and 5-years of bow-to-stern coverage.
- Backed by the TRACKER® PROMISE—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- NEW 25%-thicker .125” all-welded Deep V hull, stringer & transom for rock solid performance
- NEW consoles w/more leg room, 2-tiered fishfinder mounting surfaces, integral tackle storage & lockable passenger glove box
- NEW step to aft deck w/storage beneath plus NEW storage behind driver’s footrest
- Wrap-around walk-thru windshield w/tempered safety glass & aluminum frame
- 2 movable, folding & swiveling fishing seats w/5 pedestal base locations
- Bow 19-gal. (71.92) & aft 30-gal. (113.56 L) livewells—aerated, timed & recirculated, w/pump-outs & aft bait bucket
- 3 lockable rod boxes: 1 center (up to 7’ 6” or 2.29 m) & 2 top-loading in-gunnel (up to 9’ or 2.74 m)
- DIAMOND COAT™ finish w/industry-exclusive powder coat & clearcoat for brilliant durability
- VERSATRACK® mounting channel (see accessory options under Features/Options tab)
- Custom-matched trailer w/GALVASHIELD® Impact protection